News:

Due to SPAM attacks, new members must be approved before posting.  Please email jclough@warrenpinnacle.com when registering and your account will be approved.

Main Menu

Difficulty Posting on SLAMM FORUM & Grid Question

Started by Jonathan S. Clough, June 24, 2010, 07:21:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan S. Clough

QuoteHi,Jonathan
I have a question to ask you. since the test data of S1_puget, includes six text format data ,and in each text format data, six parameters are list on the top,i want to ask whether the parameters of xllcorrner and yllcorrner is the up-left corrner coordinate value ,and what is the projection system of the coordinates?

By the way , I have registered in SLAMM FORUM twice before, and the first time is in February. Each time i received a email telling me the request would be reviewed and approved, such a long time has passed, I still have not receive another email yet, would you please tell me why.
 thank you.

I am sorry that you are having difficutly registering for the SLAMM Forum.  I have had many many spammers attacking the forum so need to approve all people.  Unfortunately your URL shows up again and again on STOP FORUM SPAM's list.  So I assumed you were a spammer and banned you.

Please re-register using this email address and I will approve you immediately.

For information on the ESRI ASCII format please see this article.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ESRI_grid  "LL" stands for "lower left"

SLAMM does not care what projection is used; however to reduce error, an "equal area" projection should be utilized.