News:

Due to SPAM attacks, new members must be approved before posting.  Please email jclough@warrenpinnacle.com when registering and your account will be approved.

Main Menu

SLAMM 6.7 compile error

Started by hachinamio, February 27, 2019, 04:59:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hachinamio

Dear all,
I need to modify some codes, but when I compile the project it said that (I used RAD Studio 10.3):

Checking project dependencies...
Compiling slamm6.dproj (Debug, Win64)
dcc64 command line for "slamm6.dpr"
  c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\20.0\bin\dcc64.exe -$O- -$A- -$J+ -$R+ -$Q+ --no-config -M -Q -TX.exe -AWinTypes=Windows;WinProcs=Windows;
  DbiTypes=BDE;DbiProcs=BDE;DbiErrs=BDE;Generics.Collections=System.Generics.Collections;Generics.Defaults=System.Generics.Defaults;
  WinTypes=Winapi.Windows;WinProcs=Winapi.Windows;DbiTypes=BDE;DbiProcs=BDE;DbiErrs=BDE -DDEBUG -ISVOSource;tdbf-xe4;OpenGL/;OpenGL/Framework/;
  "c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\20.0\lib\Win64\release";C:\Users\Dal_PIV2\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\20.0\Imports;"c:\program files
  (x86)\embarcadero\studio\20.0\Imports";C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\20.0\Dcp\Win64;"c:\program files
  (x86)\embarcadero\studio\20.0\include" -LEC:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\20.0\Bpl\Win64
  -LNC:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\20.0\Dcp\Win64 -NSData.Win;Datasnap.Win;Web.Win;Soap.Win;Xml.Win;Vcl;Vcl.Imaging;Vcl.Touch;
  Vcl.Samples;Vcl.Shell;System;Xml;Data;Datasnap;Web;Soap;Winapi;FMXTee.Editor.Series.Bar;FMXTee.Editor;VCLTee;System.Win;Bde; -OSVOSource;tdbf-xe4;
  OpenGL/;OpenGL/Framework/;OpenGL/;OpenGL/Framework/;c:/programming/FastMM4/;"c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\20.0\lib\Win64\release";
  C:\Users\Dal_PIV2\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\20.0\Imports;"c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\20.0\Imports";
  C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\20.0\Dcp\Win64;"c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\20.0\include" -RSVOSource;tdbf-xe4;OpenGL/;
  OpenGL/Framework/;OpenGL/;OpenGL/Framework/;c:/programming/FastMM4/;"c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\20.0\lib\Win64\release";
  C:\Users\Dal_PIV2\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\20.0\Imports;"c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\20.0\Imports";
  C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\20.0\Dcp\Win64;"c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\20.0\include" -USVOSource;tdbf-xe4;OpenGL/;
  OpenGL/Framework/;"c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\20.0\lib\Win64\release";C:\Users\Dal_PIV2\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\20.0\Imports;
  "c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\studio\20.0\Imports";C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\20.0\Dcp\Win64;"c:\program files
  (x86)\embarcadero\studio\20.0\include" -V -VN -VR -$M16384,16777216 -GD -NBC:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\20.0\Dcp\Win64
  -NHC:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\20.0\hpp\Win64  slamm6.dpr   
[dcc64 Error] global.pas(1946): E2003 Undeclared identifier: 'LowPart'
[dcc64 Error] global.pas(1947): E2003 Undeclared identifier: 'HighPart'
[dcc64 Fatal Error] F2063 Could not compile used unit 'global.pas'
Failed
Elapsed time: 00:00:00.6

I did some searches on google but still couldn't find the address. Anyone knows this error please help me? Thank you very much.

Jonathan S. Clough

Greetings.

You are using a different development platform than the model was created on.  Things have changed, see:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44227692/casting-with-tulargeinteger-in-delphi-10-2-tokyo-differ-from-previous-version

Looks like it should be a quick code fix if you'd like to make it.  Otherwise you should be able to download [Embarcadero Delphi XE3] as a licensed user of the more recent version.   [edit- fixed version required at this time]

Best regards-- Jonathan

hachinamio

Dear Jonathan,

Thank you very much. I have tried your solutions, as well as tried the older version of Delphi (Delphi XE8 - I have used this one to modify SLAMM 6.2 without any problems), but I got another error related to overloaded. Please see the attached photo herewith. Do you know how to fix this problem? Thank you very much.

[attach name=temp.png.jpg type=image/jpeg]74[/attach]

Jonathan S. Clough

Sorry I misspoke.  The code must be compiled on Delphi XE3 -- my version is Embarcadero® Delphi® XE3 Version 17.0.4625.53395

I cannot port the code to other development platforms at this time.