News:

Due to SPAM attacks, new members must be approved before posting.  Please email jclough@warrenpinnacle.com when registering and your account will be approved.

Main Menu

Save a copy of model inputs

Started by Elena V, August 05, 2013, 03:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elena V

Is there a capability in SLAMM that automatically saves a copy of the inputs (not the source files themselves, but the file paths), site parameters, and execution options?

Jonathan S. Clough

If you try saving a study file as a text file (select "save as," then select "save as type-- text parameters" and make sure the file extension is specified as *.txt) you may find what you need in the resultant text file.  Let me know if this meets your needs.

Elena V

Thanks Jonathan - this is helpful to know. Once in a while I forget to save the simulation immediately before or after running it, so when I save-as a new simulation and make changes for the next run I lose the exact inputs that were used for the first run. Not a big deal - I was just wondering if these inputs could be automatically saved as a text file along along with the output upon hitting "Execute".

Jonathan S. Clough

Good idea!  My staff has also requested this capability so I'll add it to the to-do list for the next version.  -- J