News:

Due to SPAM attacks, new members must be approved before posting.  Please email jclough@warrenpinnacle.com when registering and your account will be approved.

Main Menu

uncertainty model

Started by katerinapyl, May 10, 2012, 04:18:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katerinapyl

Hi,

I attend yesterday the web conference about the new release on slamm (uncertainty model). Firstly I would like to congratulate you for it. It was very good!
I would like to ask you if it is available to download it yet, and also I was wondering what are the differences between the last one and this new one? You just add
the uncertainty model or there are more changes?

Also, I found on the internet the SLAMM-View 2. This is just a website that includes the results of the SLAMM reports or something else?

Thank you in advance,

Jonathan S. Clough

I have sent this to you in an email.  Wide release should be soon, following completion of documentation.  -- J

planetsandman

I attended the webanair yesterday and was wondering if the uncertainty viewer was available yet?
Thanks in advance,
Steven

Jonathan S. Clough

The uncertainty viewer is not yet publicly available, I am afraid.

Our clients are performing internal testing on it and want to publish some results derived using that software before making it publicly available.

In the short run, if you wish to send us uncertainty results you have derived we can use the software to process your results and send those results back to you.

Sorry, that's the best we can offer at this moment.

Jonathan