I would like some clarity with some of the new input parameters in SLAMM 6.7.
1) The Marsh Erosion Fetch (km) - is this a maximum value to input instead of the default 9km that was previously in the other versions? If this is left "0", will it use the 9km default, or do I need to input a max value?
2) H1-H5 inundation Parameters - since these relate to infrustructure, if I am not including roads etc., then can I leave these inputs as "0" ?
3) Irreg-Flood Collapse and Reg-Flood Collapse (m) - do these parameters need to be put in for SLAMM to run correctly? I'm not sure how to calculate these values, or if there are default values that can be used here. Any references or material on how to calculate these would be great.
1. Yes, this replaces the default 9km. It will not use the 9km default if 0 is used, therefore if you wish to use that default, please input 9.0.
2. Leaving these as zero should not have an impact on your simulation.
3. These can be left at zero. Please see the latest model application documents for some information about how we have set this parameter in the past.
Sorry about the long delay in response! -- Jonathan
Thank you so much for the very helpful reply!